With the furniture that we present to you, you can ...
- Create your own cabin in the room: you can combine furniture for your children to let their imagination fly.
- Have trundle beds to get two or three beds. In the space occupied by a bed you can have up to two or more stored in the lower part of the compact.
- Hide folding beds for small spaces. As each youth bedroom is different, you have solutions of one or two beds, vertical and horizontal, of marriage, with built-in study tables, with metal frame, etc ...
- Sleeping on bunk beds and trains. Depending on your room, these compositions of bunk beds and trains can help you make the most of the space.
- Combine furniture and colors to obtain compositions as eye-catching as you wish.
- Combine different elements such as shelves, doors, drawers, sides and backs so that when you join them create spaces as amazing as you can imagine.